Wade on Birmingham

Vote 2008: Time to go


Polls are open in Alabama, now until 7 tonight. Go vote.

  • If you don’t know your polling place, you can find it through this online form. Or call Jefferson County, 325-5550; Jefferson County (Bessemer only), 481-4105; or Shelby County, 669-3913.
  • If you have problems at your polling place:
    • Notify a poll worker immediately.
    • Obtain a complaint/evaluation form (or download jpgs of page 1 and 2). Print it, fill it out, copy and mail it.
    • Call the state attorney general at 1-800-831-8814 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. today and Wednesday or fill out this online form.
    • And notify the probate court for Jefferson County (325-5203) or Shelby County (669-3713).

We’ll have the results as they’re available tonight and Wednesday.

• •

Complete Vote 2008 coverage.

Leave a Yip

Subscribe without commenting